Monday, February 25, 2008

Interview Status

Well Clay had his interview at UNLV on Friday. Supposedly the letters are being sent out today priority mail to let us know our fate. I'm really nervous, anxious, excited, terrified, going out of my mind waiting for this letter. Hopefully it'll be here by the end of the week. If he doesn't get in, we'll be in Utah for another year, and then he'll re-apply. Clay thinks he did well, so I guess we'll just have to see. Keep us in your prayers!