Monday, March 3, 2008

More waiting...

Well Clayton's letter came from UNL on Friday...He's on the alternate list. So that means more waiting for us. *Sighs* I would really like to know where on this list he lies so that I can decided whether to hold my breath and hang on to that thread of hope, or to just give up. I feel like doing the latter. So we will keep you updated on that!

On to better news, I started a job last week at a place called Massage Envy. I think it will work out nicely. It's a professional environment, and I feel like I'm my own boss. Once I get my client, I'm in control of how the massage goes. The only bad thing is that it's in American Fork which is a little further than I would like to drive, but with the freeway so close by, it's really not too bad.

2 comments:

Sassy Savvy said...

Um...you are worse than I am at updating your blog, gosh! :) Hi!

Sarah said...

I thought that I'd check things out over here. Hola!