Friday, April 10, 2009

Correction

After my last post, Clayton brought to my attention that I had inadvertently lied. At that point in time, Clay had been accepted to two schools: University of Colorado and Georgia State University. We had already decided on CU, so I had completely pushed GSU out of my mind. However now we can add University of Nevada-Las Vegas(UNLV) to the list as well. We have now been accepted to 3 schools which makes Clayton feel pretty good. We are still planning on going to Colorado, though. The only school that would even make us reconsider at this point is the University of Utah. However school starts in about a month there, so we are not holding our breaths.

In other news...I'm graduating from BYU. Well sort of. I am walking this semester. I will still have 8 credits to finish up independent study, but that shouldn't take too long. But if you want to come and support, my convocation is on Friday, April 24, at 2 o'clock in the Smith Fieldhouse.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hadn't heard about UNLV so congratulations and congratulations on graduating! That is a huge accomplishment and we are so proud of you guys.

Suzannah said...

Congrats on graduating! what can I say....You're amazing.