Thursday, September 9, 2010

10 Months!

Ryan is 10 months old today! I can't believe how quickly the time flies. He is one busy little boy. He is a pro at crawling now and gets into everything! I can't take my eyes off him for very long unless I want to come back to a BIG mess. He's also a very vocal little boy. If it's too quiet, he takes it upon himself to fill the void. Like at church...when its really quiet, he starts talking/shouting at the top of his lungs. It's not a grumpy or an angry cry, just talking. We trust him to let us know if things are getting too quiet.


He is getting better at standing too. I doubt it will be too much longer before he starts walking. For your viewing pleasure, I have included a video of him pushing a laundry basket around the house. Who needs to go out and buy one of those baby walkers when you have a laundry basket.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Look at how big he is getting! I bet he is going to be walking soon. He was really moving with the basket!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! My lazy little chubber isn't even crawling yet.

Kathleen said...

Good job, Ryan! If Clayton would put Ryan in the basket or get a cardboard box and swish him back and forth in a figure-8 motion, I am sure Ryan would squeal at the top of his lungs. The kids, especially the boys, always loved that when Daddy would come home. I suggest the cardboard box...It's kind of hard on clothes baskets.