Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Hobby

So I've picked up a new hobby: Jewelry making.  I'm having a lot of fun learning about it.  I checked out a really good DVD from the library.  It teaches a lot of the basics, which is nice, but then it gives a variety of projects and ideas with each basic technique.  I'm getting really excited and beginning to form some of my own ideas in my head.  So far I've made two necklaces and one bracelet.  They are still very basic, but I will hopefully have some more intricate designs to post soon :)

5 comments:

Karen said...

You did such a good job! I love them.

Lindsey said...

Very cute Amber! Sorry I missed the activity tonight and forgot to text you back! Let's play soon!

Sarah said...

Those are beautiful! I love them.

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute!! I would like to do some, where did you find this?!

Kathleen said...

Wow! Beautiful work! Another talent.