Friday, October 8, 2010

Scentsy

I hosted a Scentsy party the other night. It was a lot of fun. For those of you who don't know what Scentsy is, it's a company that sells "wickless" candles. It's a system that consists of really cute warmers and super yummy smelling wax.


I've heard really good things about them and thought it would be fun to host a party. It was a fun filled night of food, girlfriends, and smelling wax samples. Some of my favorite scents were Winder Wonderland(a minty scent), White Sand( a mild flowery scent), and Baked Apple Pie(yes it's as yummy as it sounds). Here's a picture of the warmer that I got. I think it will look really nice in our home.

1 comment:

Jace and Whitney said...

Sorry we didn't make it! I had to go pick up my husband last minute at school and didn't get back in time. Thanks for the invite though! The picture of you on Lindsey's blog is so cute! You are so pretty!

This is Whitney Briggs; Lindsey's sister inlaw